Liege Manor and our fantastic #TeamLME takes total care of your horse or pony.
A typical day:
- 7:30am – All horses are fed, hayed and mucked out. Stabled animals enjoy rubber matting with a thick bed of shavings or straw on top.
- 12:30pm – All horses are re-hayed and skipped out and beds are set fair
- 4:00pm – All horses are again re-hayed and skipped
- 4:30pm – All horses are given their pm feed
- 7:00pm – All horses are re-skipped
- 8:30pm - Night nets are put up & rugs done
- 9:30pm – Checked and put to bed
- There is always a senior member of the team providing 24/7 supervision.
- Use of all facilities at no extra charge are standard, subject to availability.
- Livery Clients also receive a discount on lessons.
- Ridden Exercise by arrangement
Liege Manor takes responsibility for shoeing, worming, annual and bi-annual vaccinations, dental care, back checks, and any necessary veterinary visits. Tack is cleaned and checked for safety weekly. Tack and rug maintenance is also catered for.
Full Working Livery
|LOOSE HOUSED Horse||£42pw|
|LOOSE HOUSED Pony (Under 13hh)||£37pw|
Horses/ponies on the Full Working Livery Package will receive all the benefits of a Full Livery and will need to work between 8 and 16 hours per week in the school to qualify for reduced rate.
Loose housed horses and ponies live in small individual herds within the unit in the Winter months. During the Summer months, they live primarily in the field.
Stalls are available for grooming, pampering and tacking up. All stalls are fully rubber matted and have automatic water drinkers.
Part Working Livery
|STABLED Pony (Under 13hh)||£65pw|
|LOOSE HOUSED Pony (Under 13hh)||£50pw|
|LOOSE HOUSED Horse||£55pw|
Part Working Livery is a specialist package designed for horses and ponies who work less than 8hrs per week. They will receive all benefits of a Full Livery and they will also be available for:
- Fun Rides
- External Shows
*Please Note that any horse wishing to come here on Working Livery will be required to come first on Full Livery in order to allow staff & Instructors to assess suitability.
In order for any horse/pony to be integrated into our loose-housing complex, we will need to apply structure for safety reasons. If, for any reason, the horse/pony does not mix with the other horses & ponies, we may decide that Stabling is the only option.
For Livery Prices please click the link.