Full Livery (Own Horse)
Our Full Livery Packages are designed to work entirely around you! You don’t, necessarily, need to do a thing! Your horse/pony will be taken care of in every way at a 5* standard. You needn’t worry about a thing!
Liege Manor takes total care of your horse or pony.
A typical day:
- 30am – All horses are fed, hayed and mucked out. Stabled animals enjoy rubber matting with a thick bed of shavings or straw on top.
- 30pm – All horses are re-hayed and skipped out and beds are set fair
- 00pm – All horses are again re-hayed and skipped
- 30pm – All horses are given their pm feed
- 00pm – Re-hayed and skipped
- 30pm – Checked and re-hayed if necessary
- There is alwaysa senior member of the team providing 24/7 supervision.
- Use of all facilities at no extra charge are standard, subject to availability.
- Livery Clients also receive a discount on lessons.
- Ridden Exercise by arrangement
Liege Manor also takes responsibility for shoeing, worming, annual and bi-annual vaccinations, dental care, back checks, and any necessary veterinary visits. Tack is cleaned and checked for safety weekly. Tack and rug maintenance is also catered for.
All Livery Clients will be given an ‘Induction Pack’ upon agreement of livery. The ‘Induction Pack’ will contain everything that you need to know!
We can, of course, tailor any aspect of the packages to suit individual requirements where necessary.
You will be required to pay by Standing Order on the 1st of every month and all liveries are paid ONE month In Advance.
For Livery Price please click the link.